Vert Shock was created by Adam Folker, who is a professional basketball player. When he was in high school, he was named the top 5 high school basketball players in Canada. After that, he played D-I basketball in the NCAA for UC Irvine and is now playing basketball overseas. When he was a young kid, Adam wasn’t the best athlete. He wanted to jump high and improve his athletic abilities and vertical jump and with practice, he has succeeded to do so. He wants to teach what he knows in this guide: Vert Shock. Nba players have to jump high to dunk and that’s what Adam has improved in his game over the years. If you are looking for an unbiased Vert Shock review then you have landed at the right place. We will also go through the pros and cons of it.
What is Vert Shock?
It is a guide that teaches you how to jump higher, it’s a scientifically proven method developed by Adam Folker to improve your jump height and become a better basketball player. We all know that the best basketball players in the NBA are good dunkers. This program focuses on reducing the number of jumps per workout so that you can jump higher on each rep. You will learn how to maximise your jump height and increase it each time. Vert shock uses a targeted explosive plyometric training method to the shock the central nervous system of the body into jumping higher and higher. There are also exercises videos of each movement and that will teach you everything you need to know to jump higher. You can check it out here: Vert Shock.
Vert Shock is split into 3 phases that is designed to be an 8 week training course. All the information comes in the form of a software with guides and videos that users can access online. The first stage is the Pre-Shock phase where you will learn how to increase your vertical jump by 3 to 5 inches. This first phase lasts one week and is designed to help your body get read for the upcoming training. The second phase is the Shock-Phase, which is a full six weeks phase that shocks the central nervous system and stimulates your muscles to react fast in order to create more explosive and high jumps. Finally, there is the Post-Shock phase which is a 1 week phase where everything your body learned in the previous phases becomes cemented in your muscle memory. There are also 4 bonuses: And the final phase of the program is the ‘Post-Shock’ phase. This is a full week where everything your body ‘learned’ in the previous phases becomes cemented in your muscle memory. The goal of this program is to make you jump higher up to 9-15 inches added to your vertical jump. There are also 4 bonuses: The first bonus is the 4 Vertical Jump killers, 5 dirty secrets to jump higher, weekly check-ins and the jump’s diet checklist.Give you explosive power ‘on tap’ like Jordan and Kobe.
- You will learn how to improve your vertical jump safely and without risking any injury. There is a lot of vertical jump guides but successful athletes have used Vert Shock and admitted it’s the best. It is professional athlete endorsed.
- You can become a better athlete or basketball player as you will learn to increase your lateral speed, reduce your reaction time by half and becoming a more dominant player on the court.
- There is a 60 day money back guarantee (refund) if you aren’t satisfied.
- You will have to follow this system and apply the techniques because miracles won’t happen by luck. It is a membership so it can become expensive for you if you aren’t ready to pay a monthly fee.
- It’s a digital product not a physical one but it’s easily accessible with a Desktop computer, your smartphone or tablet.