5 figureday was created by Bryan Winters and is a system that focuses on solo ads. If you are already familiar with Internet marketing, you have probably heard of the quote ” The Money is In the List ” . First of all, 5figureday provides with a live website that is automatically hosted. These websites could manage to bring more leads as well as up to 500% more income in comparison to your present outdated website. You will be provided with a new website automatically for free as well as access to new websites every month if you decide to remain one of their members. It is a membership site that has been live for many years with over 100,000 of members.
To get the new website all you need to do is provide them with email address contact information to be able to get the specifics regarding the business plan.If you are looking for an unbiased and honest review, then you have landed to the right place.
Whatever is 5 figure day?
5 figure day offers their members with training videos, resources and tools for teaching people how to make money through buying solo ads. The training videos and tools are helpful even for the people with no experience. Buying solo ads is when the owner of the website has a substantially large email contact list and sells people the chance to send an email to the advertising list with a free report given away by the solo ad buyer. People that sell Solo Ads are generally people who have built lists of thousands of subscribers and are able to sell clicks. Email marketing is truly powerful and it’s time for you to learn how some marketers are making thousands every month with it!
Solo ads are usually sold in a specific number of clicks, like 80. Which states that you will pay between $0.30 to $0.50 per click but only in groups of 80, making the cost of solo ad usually somewhere in the range of $30 and $50.
To check out about 5 figure day visit http://www.5figureday.com , you can try it out for a 7$ trial for 7 days and then it’s 97$ monthly to be a member.
Things to know about 5figureday:
Making money through the solo ads is a legit manner to make money online. However, it is necessary to make a note that people interested in making money online through this method need to be prepared to invest a large amount of money straight and constantly while establishing their business.
The program is an effective means to generate the required traffic to make the online business a success. The program consists of three different manuals. Each manual comprises of hundreds of pages which would assist you in achieving success online.There are about 21 online video tutorials that present instructions step by step so that one could understand the information easily. The content is inclusive and can be understood and utilized by anyone to create quick income.
If the user is dissatisfied with the product and feels it is not similar to the advertising then they can request a refund within 60 days after the date of order.
5 figureday Reviews
- A user-friendly product with easy step by step instructions on how to start and succeed in the online marketing venture.
- The list of subscribers will be generated automatically. Hence, not much work is involved after getting it started.
- The 5 figure day comes with a 60-day money back guarantee (refund), if you aren’t satisfied with it. The price is 7$ for the first 7 days . After that, it’s 97$ monthly.
- The program trains in the areas such as solo ads, blogging, and article submission, building free and paid traffic, and writing follow-up emails. Also trains the user in the marketing of Facebook and Twitter.
- It provides the subscribers with new websites and referrals each month to increase subscriber list.
- Takes responsibility for directing the offers you look after promoting.
- There is a 60 days money back guarantee (refund) if you aren’t satisfied with it! After that 7 days trial, you will need to pay 97$ monthly to be part of the membership.
- The support system can be improved but overall it’s okay!
- Sometimes, the information given can be found online for free. Definitely not always ” unique ”.